Wednesday, June 12

This Will Be Weird ....

 The Wife is off from work for the rest of the week. Originally awhile back she had put in for Thursday and Friday, just to have some days off as it had been quite some time since her last vacation day. I guess her boss said she could have today off as well. Still, I was up at 7am and working this morning. She slept in until around 8am. Then she comes to tell me bye...said she had some 'running to do'... which is code for shopping I am sure. I said okay, and asked her to bring me home a cold soda whenever she gets back. So at some point, I'll have a cold drink today.

Work is going smoothly, for work. They are talking about bringing in another 50 people to this project, and still expect it to last the +/- 4 months. That's good, I guess. As long as I am working I don't care.

With the Wife off the next few days, I have no idea what will be going on. I guess my regular routines will be adjusted depending on what she has going on.

PeacE

No comments: