Tuesday, June 18

Tuesday is a Reset Day

 Mondays are so .... blah. I think it is the mindset of having to return to work after a couple days off, at least for many of us that just makes it feel yucky. World of Warcraft, that I play, does it's weekly maintenance and resets many functions in the game on Tuesdays. As a rule, on Tuesdays I usually feel more set in the work routine (as I do today) so I think it is kind of the same as being 'reset'.

My plans regarding this Saturday (lunch with RM) have been confirmed that it is a no-go. Which is fine, I'll just have to figure out another Saturday I know I am free to set it up, and she is free as well. Hopefully not too far off in the future. I had mentioned about finding a place that has salads I like, and I think I might have found a new place. It's called Salad World at 83rd Av/Cactus. For about $10 you can build your own salad, and they have a nice list of options of veggies and proteins to choose from. There are a few pre-made salad options that range up to $15, but I may have to try this place out sometime soon.

I'm still craving salad daily. Sigh. Now it just got worse.

Welp, I really don't have much to offer up today. Working until about 4pm, then no idea what my plans are.... maybe the pub for a couple beers and a few chapters in the book.

PeacE

No comments: