Monday, June 10

On to Something Different ....

 I slept good last night, so was able to get up at the early time of 5:15am to get started on the workday. I like that I can start early and finish early, and not be stuck to a set time frame. So I log-in to get started and have a note in Teams for all of us that they are shifting all but 10 of us to a different phase of the project. I had been expecting this, so not surprised. After about an hour and half, they posted a list of who was moving to the other phase - I was one of them. No big deal. But, I had to log off until 8am when there is a meeting planned to update on the specifics for this new phase. I won't be getting 8 hours today, because I had to lose 1.5 waiting on them. I could make it up, but I just don't care to do so.

That being said, I just saw an email come from the Company. Checked and it is the Teams meeting invite for 8am. I guess I should close this off, get my restroom break in, maybe have a cigarette, then log back in and get set up.

PeacE

No comments: