Friday, January 22

Friday Morning Blues

 I'm up a bit earlier than usual today. Seems I woke a bit over an hour before the alarm was to go off, and pretty much knew immediately I was not going back to sleep. I have no idea what woke me. It could have been the cat(s) jumping onto the bed ... maybe a noise of something the cat(s) knocked over/on the floor ...maybe just the pain I feel in my hops today. I am sure the changes in weather we are having this week are setting off the pain sensors in my joints. We have had a some early morning, light showers the last couple days, and according to weather reports, should expect something more come early next week. 

Speaking of weathering the storm ,,, should we talk about the new president? Yesterday was his second day in office, and I truly do not want to know what he signed as executive orders. Just the list I saw from day one were bad enough (my opinion). I only heard one small thing yesterday, and it was that he was "getting on top of" the Covid situation. I'm glad I don't watch news. It may not be smart, but it sure eases my stress level not being informed of stupid crap all the time. Occasionally I will tune into the local news radio, and within the hour I have a good idea of the news around locally, nationally, and if needed, around the world. Good enough for me.

It is Friday, a workday for me. Was another shorter week of work, due to the holiday this past Monday, and next week should be a regular 5-day work week. They offered to let us work 4-10 hour days this past week, but usually after 8 hours, I am pretty done.

Well, off to have my morning cigarette and see if I can find anything for breakfast.

PeacE

No comments: