Saturday, January 9

It Rears Its Ugly Head .....

 It's almost 2AM and I have not been up this late, or early depending on how you look at it, in quite awhile. Well, at least in the sense that there was no alcohol involved. I had closed my eyes for sleep around 10:45PM last night, and I don't know if it was noise the cats/dog made, but here I am awake, unable to fall back asleep. I sincerely hope it isn't that ugly thing Insomnia coming back.... seeking revenge after I finally shook its hold a few months back.

I didn't work yesterday. But, I did get a few work emails. One of which was for the next project, starting Monday, that I replied I was available to start on. Also, I guess there were some last minute documents come in on the project we just finished, and they requested for anyone to work a few hours (11-4) today, to get them done. I offered up for that as well. A few extra hours isn't bad considering I was not near the 40 hours for the weekly total.

What to do until then? I am not sure if I feel like Netflix/Disney+. Not even sure if I feel like popping in the last disc for season two of "Yellowstone". Maybe I will just play some Warcraft, and hope I get tired enough to get a few more hours of sleep prior to working. Let's see what happens.....

PeacE

No comments: