Sunday, January 10

Prepping for the Week Ahead

 It has hit the mellow part of the Sunday Afternoon. I made it up and to church this morning to hear the "new preacher" (to me). I figure I will have to go a few times to finally be able to make a decision if I like his style of talk/instruction. So many of the past ones have just not clicked for me. Maybe I am being overly choosy. Don't know, don't care. Afterwards, the Wife and I went to Golden Corral, a buffet that is actually open during the Great American Plague. Of course, one cannot serve themselves, and the workers do it from behind the counter, but you can still choose what you want form the selections. I ate too much, had to rush home to take care of Mother Nature's after dinner call, and then we laid down for a short while. Full belly, tiredness, but couldn't sleep. So here I am at the computer.

Back to work tomorrow. New Project. Supposed to last almost three weeks. Will see about that. At least I now know the next level, so maybe can stay on the project longer.

See how lazy today is? I got nothing else.

PeacE

No comments: