Tuesday, January 5

Shall We Try Half-Asleep Writing?

 I just awoke about 15 minutes ago. I've done my morning jaunt to the bathroom, and had the morning cigarette. I've jumped online, as  like to go over and read RM's blog first thing in the mornings. Well, most days when I am up early. She has a better habit than I do, of writing in hers early, that I thought, maybe I should too. I'm just wondering how scattered my thoughts may be, since I am just waking up.

That being said, there isn't much on my mind I want to share today. Enough other people have griped about politics, and it seems many of those I read share many of the same opinions that I have seem to have. Makes me think of a song by Tool called "Aenema" that has the one lyrical line of: "It's a bullshit three-ring circus sideshow of freaks". Yeah, sums it up well.

I just checked my email for any update regarding work. Wow! I had an email in there from this last Project Lead! Basically it says that this last project is not ready to move to the next level, and that they may move us to another smaller (yes it did say smaller) project. Further details would be sent later today. In other words, it looks like I won't be working today.

I remember back nearly a year ago, when I first did a phone interview with this company. She had explained that sometimes there were "a day, sometimes more" between projects, and if I was looking for full-time constantly, that this job would not be the one. I understood that, and still do. I just wish the projects were longer, so the small time between wouldn't be so much "downtime" and be taken as "relax time" between projects. I know, a company can inly do the business that it gets. Still....

So that's about all I have this morning. Guess I will go play some Warcraft since I am not working right away today.

PeacE

No comments: