Tuesday, January 19

The Return

 Today, things are going to return to normal. Well, at least as normal as around here gets anyways. Back to work for me. School for the Youngest. Whatever the Wife is currently doing when she gets up.

So that means, like normal, I don't have much to share today. 

The Presidential Inaug-thingy is tomorrow. I have seen multiple posts across social media (all types) about how everyone should boycott all media between certain times, to show The Media, and the Dems about how we as a People are not happy. I am complying with the request. Mainly because I will be working, and don't access that type of media during the work day. Besides, you really thin the Media is going to notice everyone NOT watching/listening for one hour? C'mon!

Guess I should get on to other things this morning before getting started on work.

PeacE

No comments: