Friday, February 19

Ch-Ch-Ch-Oh, Whatever

 This has not been one of the better weeks of my life that I can recall. On the other hand, it's not one of the worst either. As of this morning, as I sit here typing this out, pointer fingers extended and pecking at the keyboard, I am still waiting to hear about a new project from work. I did email them earlier in the week, notifying them that my status is AVAILABLE for the next project. In my short amount of time with the company (call it four months?) This is the longest period between projects I have been in. I haven't had any bad reviews that would affect placing me, so not sure what they delay is. Of course, the last project ended quite abruptly - so whose to say there isn't something out of my control about the whole situation as well. Either way, I am still here waiting patiently, as much as I can.

So no work this week. Was kind of nice, though it means no paycheck next week. The time was used to fix some things that were wrong at the beginning of the week, which is always good. Things are on a bit better keel at this time. Not everything, but the ones that are most important (to me). 

I play a bit of World of Warcraft, and the three older kids have also through the years. The Daughter's life is quite busy (and has been) that she and the SIL haven't played in about 4-5 years. Starting your lives out, and having a child will make that happen. They hope to come back and play at some point. The oldest Son had quit playing about 2+ years ago, due to moving out of the house. He didn't have a computer of his own until just recently. The middle Son, same thing. He got his computer a few short months ago. The Youngest, well, we finally got him to playing as well, though, he and I "share" the account, and between my work, and my game time, he doesn't get to play as much. his bday is this next week. I think I am going to purchase him his own account, and pay for his character to transfer over to it. Anyways, I have had more time to play this week, and have enjoyed it.

I have procrastinated long enough on getting rid of the Oldest Son's car. It has been sitting in our drive for the past couple months since he got his newer vehicle. We are donating it to Wounded Paw, a company that takes rescue animals in, trains them to be something like an emotional support animal for Vets. The Wife heard about them on the local news radio, and thought we should try them versus the regular Kars for Kids. I shall jump to their website this morning after finishing here before I forget (I hope).

Wow, I just got lost for 20 minutes watching YouTube videos of song mash-ups.  I happened to see a note to look at one I cam e across on social media last night. It is a mix of the music from Ed Sheeran's "Shape of You" and the words of Disturbed's "Down With the Sickness". It actually sounds good - my opinion. So I started watching other mashed-up song videos, which weren't so good.

Anyways, time to get moving onto something else today. 

PeacE

No comments: