Saturday, February 27

Let's Get Drunk and Go Streaking in the Quad!

 I don't know what made me think of this post title today. It is a line by Will Ferrell in the movie "Old School". I found the movie funny when I watched it a few years back, and that line has just always stuck with me. After all, he is playing a character in like his mid-thirties, and getting a frat house going...etc etc. There is more to the story, it's the details.

Yesterday was the bday of the Youngest. He got some snack-type gifts from us. The middle Son came by early that morning and got breakfast from Wendy's for us all. We also bought a Warcraft account for the Youngest, and paid the additional fee to transfer his character from my account to his new one. Though it is a monthly subscription we are paying, I did a recruit-a-friend option, and will receive a free 30-day period about every 3-4 months on my account. And some other bonuses. We sat down and set it all up under his email, etc, and he was excited. He will now be able to do stuff online with me and his brothers now, whereas before he could not, unless I was not on. We are trying to find a night when both the older Sons are not working to do a bday dinner.

I think this afternoon I am going to be mellow. Think I may head to the pub, do some reading, enjoy some beer. The monies did come through the other day. Just waiting now to see if the mortgage and insurance companies need to refund us anything. That could take up to 45 days. The Wife and I are starting to look for newer vehicles. Might have that going on for a couple weeks.

PeacE

No comments: