Sunday, February 21

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday

 Geez. It feels like today is going to be busy for me, but in truth it just has several things going on, all at the same time. This evening is the regular Guild Raid that I do on Sundays. I have leveled up another character that should be high enough to get into the group. But that is not happening. There is also a memorial service for another friend, that has passed away. The pub he was a regular at is allowing a band an actual band tonight 7pm-10pm. There has not been any live music at this place for pretty much the last year due to Covid restrictions. Also, another friend is celebrating a birthday, and will be at the memorial service. So a celebration of Life and a birthday, at the same time my Raid is suppose to be happening.... so no Raid for me tonight. Oh well, there is always next week.

Work starts back up tomorrow. Supposed to have a meeting around 11am. Duration is only a week (they say) but will hopefully follow into another project fairly quickly.

After Friday night/Saturday Morning escapades, and add in the being "wired" from the coffee, I crashed hard yesterday. I was in bed by 8:30, and out. I slept good through the night. I feel pretty well rested this morning.

Got nothing else today....

PeacE

No comments: