Friday, February 12

Friday am I am Jobless

 Well, Wednesday was a night. My buddy J and I had gone out, and both drank way more than we should have. J was melancholic all night. His Mom had passed away on that date three years prior, and he still wasn't quite over it. I get that way on my Dad's bday some years...but that was 35 years ago, so it has had more time to settle in my life. Either way, it made things hard in regards to waking up on Thursday morning. I finally got up, and logged in for work, only to find out that the project had finished up that morning prior to me getting online. Oooooo K. I also had an email, stating it had ended and would be notified about the next project. So, as of right now, nothing new. I am sure through the weekend, or maybe by early Monday I will have a new project starting. They seem to get going about that fast.

That means I will be playing Warcraft probably most of the day. The middle Son came by early today, and brought some McD's for breakfast. I tell him he doesn't have to bring food, but he almost always does. I love that. And he brought me sweet tea, too! We sat and talked Warcraft stuff for almost an hour. The oldest Son is getting back into he game now as well, and will be bale to all be online to play together at some point, work schedules allowing.

Not much else going on. Guess I will get the day started and get my normal morning online reads/haunts done.

PeacE

No comments: