Tuesday, February 23

The First Step in Recovery ....

... is sleep! Sunday I stayed out a bit later than I wanted, and drank more than I needed. I came home and crashed. Slept in the next morning and only got up in time to get to the meeting for the new project for work. Then it was work all day until I could get offline. But Sunday night was a good time celebrating the birthday of a friend, and the Celebration of Life, of another.

Today I am up at the usual time to get started with work early enough. I have an appointment scheduled with the title company to do sign papers today. Supposedly they want to close by tomorrow... a coupkle days ahead of the end of my contract. I'm all for that.

Hmmm. not much else to say today. I need to get my smoke in, and then probably get started on work.

PeacE

No comments: