Friday, April 22

Getting Things Done Somewhat

 I'm ready for Friday to be over, and this whole week. Still trying to get things done regarding the accident. I did receive an email from my insurance stating they were transferring the funds to my account. That meant I needed to get the rental car turned back in, which I did on Wednesday. However, I still needed a vehicle for my Dr appt today, and labs on Monday. Ended up getting the same POS car I was driving the last week. It is a Nissan Maxima, and of course it sits lower than my Rav4, so getting in and out is a pain (literally). The windshield is at such an angle, that the view from the drivers seat leaves you minimal area to view traffic. There are just so many things I do not like about this car. But I have it until I get a enw one, or the 30th, which is the time I gave myself to get a car. The Rav4 I want is supposed to be arriving this next week. Hope so on Monday.

I think my BP pills got tossed in the trash. I keep them on my desk, so I see them each morning and remember to take one. I went to get one this morning and the bottle is missing. It just so happens my trash can sits just under where I had the pills sitting, and we had taken the trash out to the bins, then the street last night for pick up today. Guess who has been by already? Yeah. Couldn't even go check the trash. I only had about 5 pills left, and I wonder if the Dr is going to adjust the dosage today anyways. I do have the receipt from before that shows 3+ refills before next year, so should be okay to just get a refill.

When I finish up work today I am headed over to the Police Dept. According to their report, my keys, license, and ins papers were "in impound" at the station. Hopefully it will be there still, and not sent down to their Prop Holdings building south of downtown. I really just need the keys back, as it has the fob for the Wife's vehicle, plus the house keys. I already got a duplicate license.

Welp, need to get back to work....

PeacE

No comments: