Monday, April 18

Taxes Due Day

 This week is starting out weird. Today is the 'new' date that everyone is to have their taxes completed and at least in the mail. The Wife finished ours up last night, and I will be dropping them at the Post Office this afternoon after work. With the Wife off from work most of last year, and my lower income level, it seems that we are getting some money back from both Fed and State. So, at least there is some good news.

I also have a doctors appointment today, to follow up on my HBP med, to see if it needs adjusting. Also to review my lab work, which was not the greatest. Welp, change that. I just got the call that I need to reschedule to Friday, because the Dr is out sick today. Sigh. And I just rescheduled a time for new labs (I am sure the doc will have me do them again) to next Monday, instead of tomorrow. Now I will have to figure out a way to get to those appointments, because the rental car needs to be turned in by Thursday. Looks like Lyft time.....

Speaking of rental car, I already mentioned about car shopping. I am anxious for the car to get in and me to drive home in it. I thought I had things planned well with the rental, and my appoinments, but as one can see, there are always factors one cannot plan into the equation.

I should get back to work. Only 6 1/2 hours to go ....sigh.

PeacE

No comments: