Wednesday, April 13

Waiting Game

 I am returning to working today. Then this afternoon I am getting a Lyft to pick up a rental car. I decided I needed to get one, since it is in my policy, and to make it easier for my appointments I have next week. The appraiser is supposed to look at my car on Thursday, and let me know by end of that day if it is going to be considered 'totaled'. I am sure it will be. Then it is a matter of waiting on the insurance to offer/issue a settlement.

I am still hurting a bit. Chest and shoulder are still bruised, so certain movements hurt more than others. Cuts on the leg are healing like cuts do. My blood pressure has been higher since this weekend, I am sure to teh anxiety I have been feeling about this whole mess. I was informed yesterday the other party has involved their attorney, but for now I am letting the insurance company handle things. Everyone is waiting the police report. I am waiting to find out what happened to my car keys. I really would like to have the Wife's extra vehicle key back, as they are expensive to replace those fobs.

Not really looking forward to getting back to work today. After a few days off, getting back into this project is going to feel a little off. Last Thursday I ended the day with a 'problem child' that the Team Lead and I were going to address with the Review Mgr on Friday, but I was not feeling well on Friday, so did not work. Hopefully they grabbed the needed files from my work folder and did whatever with it. If not, I will have to spend this morning trying to read through 3 days of Teams chat to find out what they want me to do about the problem. This project was supposed to last another week+, maybe I should just remove myself from this one, and get in on the next one in a couple weeks. Lord knows my mind is occupied by so many other matters at this time...

PeacE

1 comment:

Joe said...

Geez Ralph

I hope all is OK