Saturday, April 9

The Things I Do ...

 It's going to be a long day today. I didn't sleep well, not getting to bed until after 2:30am. I was tired, but for some reason just could not get comfortable and fall asleep. Then I had set my alarm for 7, as I wanted to get up and have plenty of time to shower, wake-up, and take care of a review or two I need to get done, before heading to breakfast with RM & PT. We're going to the Black Bear Diner franchise, where I have not had breakfasts there before, but the dinners are very good.

Tax Time is upon us, and that means the Wife is going to get cranky for the next several days. Like most people I know, they do their taxes as soon as they get their W-2s. Why the Wife waits until April 14th to do ours, I do not know. Then she does them twice, as she has to try itemizing everyone and then without to see which one gives us the lower amount to pay (or highest amount back - if ever). I think this morning, between breakfast and a couple other errands, I will see if I can talk her into let's using TurboTax this year. Pray for me.

I emailed into work yesterday, that I would not be able to make it online for the day, due to health issues. I had awoke with my mind completely just foggy. I had a morning "energy" drink to help clear it, but no such luck. I opted to not work instead of possibly messing up some important information. Then I slept another three hours (reason I couldn't sleep last night?). It finally cleared late in the afternoon, and could have logged in a couple hours, but decided not to do so. Sometimes we need a mental health day.

Guess I should get on to my other thigns this morning rather than sitting here trying to think of something to write about.

PeacE

No comments: