Saturday, April 30

Me? Being Positive?

 I jinxed myself last night. The Wife has been working a little later in the evenings of late. Mostly it is because of EOM and the Company wants certain things completed by then. So with her having worked later, when she did get home I offered Denny's as a late supper. Of course, the Youngest did not want to go. He was napping when I woke him - him and his weird napping. Anyways, whilst out to dinner, we of course were talking about things. Aside from the bowel movements I have been having, I happened to mention that I noticed I had been sleeping a little better - maybe it was the meds. Then last night, I couldn't get to sleep. I tried and got back up arouns am, watched a couple TV series shows, and went back down. I know I still tossed around for at least-  minutes, but finally drifted. But I woke several times before the alarm went off this morning. 

But I have been feeling so bitchy lately, because of things happening I DON'T like, what if I shared a few thoughts of some good things?

Since last summer, I have probably lost a minimum of 30 pounds. I know I was over 350 lbs, and last Dr visit, I was down to 317. This was just by limiting myself to one portion of food (no seconds/thirds, etc) and making shure it was a smaller portion size (than what I normally did with piling it on the plate). I mentioned to the Wife last night, with having the "runs" all this last week, I felt like I jad lost even more weight, and she mentioned she could see it in my face, as it looked thinner. Hmmm....

This one I am not sure if it is quite there yet .... but I don't ache as much. Or at least I don't notice it so much. Could it be with getting my BP to a more regular level, and working on the diabetes and cholesterol, that my body is actually doing better? I don't know, but I like aching less... it's a good thing.

I bought a sunshade for my newer vehicle. It's an umbrella shade. I had nbever heard of them, until a friend mentioned it to me. Easy to put up, easy to take down, and smaller stoarage than those cardbord/foil ones. Out here in AZ, it truly is needed if you park in the open, like I do (no garage/carport. I'm going to try it out today.

The Youngest and I are going to spend some time together today. I need to charge the battery (trip to Autozone) in the old Charger. I couldn't get it to move from Park, as it is dead. The Boys and I were going to get it onto the street for Kars4Kids, but it didn't happen. We will try again after I charge the battery. Then we are headed to the Discount Grocery. I think Youngest needs more snacks....lol.

PeacE

No comments: