Tuesday, April 19

Another Birthday!

 Today marks the 5th birthday of my Doodad. The Daughter had sent several pictures tomy phone yesterday, and Doodad is just getting bigger all the time. I texted with the Daughter a bit, making plans to do a video call at some point early this afternoon, after Doodad is home from Pre-K. PApaw has to call and say Happy Birthday! Still don't know when I will be able to give her the gift I got. Depends on when we go down there, they come up here, or something.

So shortly after I posted yesterday, the day kinda got shot. I received a call from the Doctor's office needing to reschedule my appointment as the Dr was out sick yesterday. So that changed to Friday. I had to change the lab appointment from Tuesday to next Monday. I had hoped to get this all done while having the rental the insurance covers. Of course not. So the Wife and I decided I would turn it in on Wednesday, then rent out another for a week - but we will have to pay for this one. It's more convenient than doing a Lyft/Uber to my appointments and home. Probably cheaper over all, too.

I guess that means today I will just get through my workday, make my call, and mellow out at home. I went out yesterday since my afternoon was free, and met up with a friend. We talked about maybe meeting up tonight, at the pub that has my Derpy Dogs vendor, but I don't know if I feel like it. That could change though.

PeacE

No comments: