Saturday, April 2

Making Plans

During the week, I try to figure out what needs to be planned out for the weekend. Most times it isn't anything major, or is something that is time oriented, that has to have more free time in the day. Like shopping for food. So as no surprise, I have been trying to figure what needs to be done today for the past few days.

I was short on hours this week due to some time off as they switched gears on a project, or had to wait for access on another one. I was able to squeeze out a couple hours this morning, but still didn't quite make 40 for the week. At least it looks like there is enough to last at least half a week I am thinking.

Thought I should run out to the Discount Grocery (notice how the places I been going seem to all be named Discount) and see if they have any soda. The past few times they have had a Mtn Dew 'Gamer Fuel' that the youngest and I like. Hoping to find some more. Never know what they will have day to day.

There are other things that need to get done: maw the lawn, trim the edges, clean out my old car and get it to the curb for pick-up... you know, all those things that keep getting pushed back because I am lazy about them.

Guess I should go get dressed for public if I am going to the store. Might do the VFW tonight - not sure.

PeacE

No comments: