Wednesday, April 27

Mid-Week Whine

 I am disliking the new meds already. The diabetes med makes me nauseous every time I take it - with food as directed. Add the side effect of diarhea, that comes and goes throughout the day, I am not a happy camper. Heh. Camper, because I camp out on the toilet so much lately. I was feeling a bit woozy with the BP med change in dosage, but today I feel almost normal again. Haven't noticed any effects from the cholesterol med.

Had to take the Youngest to school for an early practice today, so took an hour off work to make the trip. It only takes about 15 minutes, so I may squeeze in a nap before getting back to work.

Went to the police station the other day. Of course, the lobby is closed. Indefinitely it seems. So that probably means I need to go downtown to the porperty holdings building. Sigh. I need to call the precinct to verify that I need to go all the way there though. 

Hopefully the project for work will complete up this week. I know I need to take a couple days off next week for the Wife's eye surgery. Add yet another to go downtown if needed. I could use a break from work right now.

PeacE

3 comments:

Joe said...

What diabetes med did he put you on? Be had pretty much all of them

Ralphd00d said...

It was Metformin. I know there are others, but why he chose this one I don't know....

Joe said...

Metforminis notorious for giving you the craps

It won’t go away.

I moved to an ER — extended release metformin to help.

Tell your doctor