Saturday, April 22

Big Dinner Plans

 Another Saturday has come, and for PT, well, it is a big day. He turns 86 today. How he has made it this far, at times, I really don't know. But I ain't gonna get into that. After spending some time visiting last week, there wasn't much he wanted/needed as a gift, so I had offered up dinner out with whatever part of my family could go, on us. Decided on one of everyone's favorites - Black Bear Diner. I'll need to run out today and see if I can find a card for him at least as well.

Heard back from DOT regarding the 'abandonment' on the title of the Son's car. According to them, the 'abandonment case was cancelled'. So I let the Son know, so when he has time, we can go back to the MVD to see about getting the title changed over.

Not much else going on this weekend. 

PeacE

No comments: