Sunday, April 2

Closing Out The Weekend

 It is Sunday evening, and we just got back home from having dinner out at Red Robin. My Doodad and her family were in town, and joined us, as well as the two older Sons. So the Wife and I were able to have all the kids (and families) together tonight for a couple hours. Always a good time. Doodad has a birthday coming up later this month, and though I tried to get her to tell me what she would like, she was being a stinker and wouldn't talk to me. Of course, that mean when we were saying goodbyes, she would give me a hug and kiss either. But she will grow out of that phase soon (I hope).

The Youngest has his ACT test this week at school. The Oldest Son is coming by tomorrow late morning to go with me to transfer the title, etc on the car. Hopefully a work project will come to me this week, too. Otherwise no major plans. I did get a couple of the books read this last week that I finished writing the reviews for this afternoon. I have at least three more on my to do list, and picked up a couple more today (already approved) so will be reading quite a bit the next couple of weeks.

The Wife won some gift cards this last week. Seems that had an All Teams meeting, and she won one fo the games they played, winning a $10 Amazon card. She also was selected as Employee opf the Month and that prize was $100 in Visa cards. I'm so proud of her.

Welp, I know it is only Sunday night, but at least y'all will have something to read first thing in the morning....

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

I'm so proud of her too! Employee of the month is important as you are usually nominated by your peers.