Saturday, April 15

It's A Two-Post Saturday!

 I went back and laid down about 7am this morning. It didn't help much. My CPAP nasal piece had 'aged' out and broken, and my replacement order won't be here until Monday, so sleeping without the machine is awkward. Plus the neighbor had construction going on at their house, at like 7:15am with hammering, etc. Yeah, a couple really short naps.

The Wife had to go out and get her fingerprint card renewed. After she got back, I said we needed to go get my new office chair. So up to Staples we went. I got a really good deal, too! Chair was on sale marked down from $259, to $159, and my credit was for $149, so basically, $43 and change I was out the door with a new one, with a 3-year warranty. That warranty is worth it!

I just got done putting it together - about a 30 minute job. Old one is out by the trash for the next bulk pick-up. It feels nice sitting in it.

Well, I should go get something else done...

PeacE


No comments: