Tuesday, April 11

I Told Today To %$#@ Off

 Last night, plans were made with the Middle Son, that he was going to come over this morning and help install the ceiling fan in our bedroom. I had gone out last night and had a few drinks. Needless to say, his text shortly after 10am woke me (though I slept through 3 alarms). He wasn't feeling good, and was going to nap. Maybe we could try around noon. Then around noon, he said he wasn't feeling good at all. So we moved it tentatively to tomorrow. Joy.

And I laid in bed. I finally rolled out of the bed around 1pm. I had a headache. I am sore (still). But Youngest was home (early release after some testing today). So I piddled around the office until it was time to take him to band practice. Now I am twiddling my thumbs until he is done and I go pick him up. I definitely am not progressing on getting anything done this week.

Sigh.

PeacE

No comments: