Wednesday, April 19

What've We Got Today?

 I've been sitting here, thinking about yesterday, and what should I actually type out into the post today. I'm sure most of you get tired of hearing how my day/week went, but I just ain't one to shout out my thoughts on politics, so don't expect that here. I guess it is easier to just write about what I know for sure, and my opinions/thoughts about that happening.

That being said, the Wife texted me yesterday, that when she got home, she had some kind of 'side hustle' (her words) to talk to me about. I just sent back a picture of a guy shaking his head, as if he were rolling his eyes and sighing. When she got home, I asked what this side thing was - vending machines. There are two (one a snack, the other has drinks) at her facility, that one of the employees there owns/maintains. I guess she offered it all up if anyone was interested in it. I asked what the weekly take was, and how much she was asking for the "business". Then I thought of all the product one would have to bring in to stock, costs of that, etc. I told the Wife I wasn't sure that the extra money that was profit was worth the extra work. Plus you have to store all the stock somewhere that the AZ heat would not melt or affect it. So it was a pass.

After I picked up the Youngest from his band practice last night, I decided to get out for some reading time at the pub. A few beers in, I started thinking about that vending machine stuff again, and asked the Wife to get pics so I can see what drinks and other stock are being sold. Thought I might price it out with what I would think to be weekly amounts needed, etc. Those pics came in already this morning. I am already again saying to myself, this ain't gonna be worth it, but I got to settle my curiosity. 

Welp, you see the excitement that happens in my life....

PeacE

No comments: