Thursday, April 6

It's Just Irritating

 Since Monday, I have been putting off doing things. Didn't get the lawn mowed - put that off for now. The Oldest Son showed up Monday as planned, to go change over the title on the car, etc. Turns out that there is an abandonment claim now on the title. I now have to call the MVD Abandoned Vehicle department to figure out what needs to be done to get it removed. My guess is, when the car was found, it was in a parking lot, then towed by private to some salvage lot. There, they put in a claim based on the VIN that it was abandoned. Which would explain why the police never called my Son... they had no idea it was recovered. The Insurance found the car, I'm guessing by the VIN, and then took the car to the repair facility, where I drove it home from. It is physically in my driveway - how can it be abandoned?!? So that phone call I have been putting off for a couple days... mostly because I get so angry about the whole situation.

I've also been putting off doing the taxes this year. I finally talked the Wife into letting me do them this year, electronically, with one of the programs out there. For many years, she would always wait til the last minute, then figure out by hand the medical costs, etc, and fill the forms by hand, beating the midnight mailed deadline by minutes some years. I need to get that done... otherwise, I am just as bad as her procrastinating to the last minute. I know we don't owe, but still....

Still haven't heard from the Company. Another put off ....

I haven't been able to sleep at all tonight. No idea why. I took some over the counter sleep aid pills but haven't felt sleepy at all. No since trying to bed down now, as I try to get up in the next 2-3 hours as a rule anyways. Putting off another night of sleep....

Maybe something better tomorrow - or later today, rather....

PeacE

No comments: