Wednesday, April 26

Starting Late Today

 This week has had some HOT and wonderful news already. I got a response from the Company, actually it was one person there, that I had done a BCC of the email I sent. Turns out the email address originally supplied to me, was for Attorney Availability for projects, not the Non-Attorney one that I qualify as. In other words, all those months ago, they thought I was an attorney... I'm not sure how to take that. I know a couple previous Managers I have worked with on projects, have actually asked if I was an attorney, and I always let them know, that no, I was not. All I can guess is that the quality of my work must be pretty darn good! So, now that I have the new email I should be sending off to, Maybe I'll get an actual response, and a project.

Monday evening I had went out to the pub, just because I was bored sitting at home. One of the regulars there I know, had brought in some pickles he had prepared. He does this every once in awhile, and they are good. I got a quart of spicy spears (has jalapenos in it) and he had a quart of pickled hot peppers that I also decided to try out. Not bad for $5 each. Well, yesterday I got a chance to get into them. The pickles were great as expected. Later in the day, I decided to try the peppers. It's sliced jalapenos, and some other 'hot' peppers I don't remember, all having been pickled. I ate about 5-6 of the slices, and had to stop as my mouth was beginning to 'feel the heat'. That finally faded, as did the sweating and eye-tearing, and about an hour or so later, I was headed out to meet up with friends to watch one of the playoff series games (NBA). As I was driving to the pub, my stomach started hurting. Ended up lasting a good hour, and I think it was because of those peppers? I don't know, but the diarrhea I have now is burning my bunghole, so I know something spicy hot has been through my system. I know, I know, TMI....

The Wife got up this morning and got the Youngest off to school. She informed me she was off today as the census at her facility was low enough. In fact, she just came into the office here and suggested a lunch date that I guess we are going to do. It's nice to get out together once in awhile. Don't know where we are going to end up, but it is what it is.

That being said, I guess I should go and finish getting dressed so we can go...

PeacE

No comments: