... when all that is going on in my life would have put me on a different stage than the one I am on now. I may not have quit drinking. I may not have sought medical treatment. I never rekindled my relationship with God, got support from others. I would have been a bear to live with so I probably would have lost my Wife and my family. Ugh! It's like sticky slime sticking to me just wasting the time to think about it.
But I didn't make those choices or many others that could have negative impacts on my life. I'm happy (inside more than out) to expand the relationships I took for granted, and return the love given. I'm slowly getting better - even pre-transplant - and we know that is important. I'm doing my baby-walk with God, again, as I re-learn how to follow Him.
Not much to share today. I had an episode about midday yesterday where I suddenly got the shills, sweats, nausea and "shakes". I immediately went to food, and just a small bit got rid of the nausea, but the other signs were there. I went to the bedroom and left the Wife know what I was feeling. Then I laid down. Ended up napping for a couple hours versus just resting. I did feel much better though. After thoughts are the worst, but we did check my BP, which was way low (After my nap) so we attached that that was probably the issue that started things. Next time I need to remember to check the BP and Glucose.
Today starts my "Shit Week", in other words, colonoscopy preparation. I've had the meds for about a month now. I sat down yesterday and went through the instructions - Whew! They have like five or six different ones based on what meds you can take, can't take, etc. Mine seems quite regular (regular ... ha ha). Colonoscopy is next Monday. Have the Ultrasound on Friday to check the TIPS area, and some bloodwork.
I have the Riders meeting tonight. I need to get the Agenda out today. I admit, I have not touched it at all, mostly because there are some things going on I don't have the info for. Supposed election for a new Director because ours is stepping down? Sigh. This group is becoming more of a problem than I thought it would two years ago.
Alright, I got to get something actually done.
PeacE
No comments:
Post a Comment