I have 'blown off' the duties of my VFW positions for the past week or two. Why? No reason, just that I am being distracted at home. Trying to work from my desk, the temptation to just 'do another meeting' or play video games. Or even the worst - facebook scroll of death. I'm just too distracted. So this morning I mentioned to the Wife that I was going to do my two regular Saturday meetings, then head up to the VFW so I should be able to focus better and get the work done. The last few months I have only been up there for meetings, so maybe it isn't bad that I spend time there.
Well, I got an answer to my nice inquiry about my medical case and care plan. They scheduled in a CT-Abdomen on the morning of 9/8, as well as the already scheduled bloodwork, nurse and doctor consults. They need to get the updated figures from the bloodwork and the CT to bring my case to the review panel. So, I am on hold until 9/8 for sure right now.
Had a great lunch with RM yesterday. We both had salads, and spent a couple hours talking about different things. I regretted somewhat that we had to end when we did, but she was on the clock. As always though, too little time spent together. I'm looking forward to the next one, though have not even set a date as of yet.
Welp, I am in a meeting, so I am out of here....
PeacE
No comments:
Post a Comment