Sunday, August 16

What I Want versus What Really Happens

 Sunday Morning Comin' Down .... oh, now I got to post a music vid....


Okay, I hope that earworm is gone for the day. But it is Sunday, and I woke early, but I feel pretty well rested. I did nothing yesterday but play games on the computer, then lay down for awhile (not sleeping), and repeat. Today is my pillbox refill for the week, and there are some fairly big changes. I went through it all, and updated my spreadsheet so I can print it out for the new PC I see on Tuesday. I'd rather not, as he is getting nothing but an update. But it is a "new doctor" at the location I go to, so it is what it is.

So seeing how this is kind of the first day of making sure my dosages are right with the changes that were done, will need to watch how I feel. Of course, everyone is supposed to watch me signs of HE (Encephalopathy) as it is possible to increase after the TIPS. General signs are confusion, lack of focus, altered character ... just to name a few. Supposed to watch for jaundice as well, but that has been watched for since day one.

Though I feel mentally fresh and awake, inside I still feel a bit fatigued - not sure why. Could be the body adjusting to the changes. If not gone in a couple days I will contact Mayo to check about it. 

For all of you that read here (all two of you) thanks for the prayers and support. Keep them coming until this whole transplant thing is done.

I'm off to do my quiet time.

PeacE

No comments: