Monday, August 31

Popping Balloons

 That's kinda along the lines of how I feel this morning. Tomorrow ... para tomorrow and get drained. Ugh! Then I will message Mayo and let them know how much was drained, then explain about the swelling in my legs/feet. Going to try to get a decent picture as well to send. They are worse than when I started with Mayo. I feel it is because the adjustment in meds, but I could be wrong.

Today's meditation/reflection was on criticism and judgement, how we should refrain from both. I believe these are two of my more major faults I have going on. I am always quick to judge, stereotype, decide where you would fit in my "pecking order". I also like to comment on how badly someone has done something, or how they could have done it better. One of the things I shared with RM, and she smiled and was shaking her head in agreement, was about learning as a parent to let go of your children and let them make their own decisions when they are an adult. I have been working on it with the Youngest the most, not playing '20 questions' if he takes off and goes somewhere. The other two boys, well, sometimes I just want to give them my say so about some issue they are going through, but I shut my mouth and tell them if they want my opinion or experience to ask for it. After instructing the directing them for 18 years, it's a hard habit to break.

God and I spent some time going over those two defects, plus some others, that I asked to be removed from me. So I got some work cut out for me.

I really don't have much today. I'll do my AA Home Group at 11am, followed by their monthly business meeting, which doesn't last long. Then I guess it is computer surfing and video games.

PeacE

No comments: