Welp, only one person physically replied to taking the test, but I am sure the hordes all read it and made the same decision. It wasn't that hard. I skipped posting yesterday. I woke feeling sort of blah, and decided that a nap was in order, so back to bed it was! Last night I didn't sleep well, and I feel like am lagging a bit this morning, but I will get through the day - with maybe an afternoon nap.
I've been wearing a pair of compression socks I had lurking in a drawer, for the past three days ( I know, they need to be washed). The fluid in my legs has decreased a bit (maybe almost half?) though it feels like there is fluid still built up in my thighs, and I have pitting up and down the whole leg. Side effect of the TIPS, I'm told. My abdomen is still distended as well. After draining the 12.5L this week, it didn't go down like before. The Wife says it feels like there is fluid between the skin and all that, but I don't know. I'll hopefully have someone look at it Tuesday.
The Youngest came home the other day and said his check engine light had come on. I thought about giving him a dead-pan look and saying "So?" but I didn't. We are headed to Autozone here in a bit to see what they find on the OED device (codes) and hoping it only a maintenance type issue, or need new air filter. Youngest said he thought he felt a small decrease in power, but otherwise didn't notice anything. Maybe the O2 sensor needs a good 'blow out' on the freeway.
Other than that, I gotta go. Busy morning for me today.
PeacE
No comments:
Post a Comment