Monday, September 21

I Broked It

 Saturday, I got back to trying to get these new external drives to cooperate with my computer. Late in the morning, I did something, I have no idea what, that now my computer will boot up to BIOS, and no matter any changes, when restarted, back to BIOS. I walked into the bedroom wiping my heads like a was done - and I was. I told the Wife I am going to take it in to Data Doctors on Monday. Let's see them hopefully get my regular computer back to working, and maybe format a couple of these external drives. Need the second one for my laptop to back-up my VFW stuff.

A couple days without the computer. Easy Peasey. I whipped out the laptop, so I do have limited access. Finished up the meeting agenda for tonight's Riders meeting. I was able to take care of a few other needed things as well. I don't know if I will have time, but going to try to get the camera (from the regular computer) on the laptop, as it gives a better picture. I have a Zoom call with the Psych Doc today. I also skipped my meetings this weekend. I don't know what it is, but I just do not like the camera on the laptop. I did take the sound system from the regular computer and got it on the Laptop, so at least I could watch a movie and hear things.

So, here's to hoping they are able to fix it all today. I am getting a little antsy to play my video game. In fact, tried to put it on the laptop, but not enough space - go figure. Posting will lbe skimpy, but know I am okay.

PeacE

No comments: