Friday, September 11

Feeling Better Again

 Yesterday, I woke early and felt it. I was extremely tired still, though I had had enough sleep the night before. I could feel the minute changes from having been drained the day before (10.2L) and though it had only been one day, the affect of the medication change from Tuesday. But I just felt 'Blech' as Charlie Brown would say. I held a board meeting of my my sleepy body, and the consensus was to sleep more. So I did. I ended up grabbing a couple more hours of sleep before rising for the day, felling just a smidgen better.

Today is a day of Remembrance for the 9/11 attacks on the Twin Towers. I got out my VFW Aux shirt several of us had bought months ago for this occasion. There is a flag raising ceremony at the Post this morning at 10a I am going to try to make it to. Afterwards, I need to head up to Banner Hosp. area to SQL to have some labs drawn (per Mayo's orders). There is a pot luck back at the Post this evening about 6p, but am unsure if I will make it back for that.

I was just checking my calendar. After labs today, I have no medical appointments (as of right now) until 9/21 with a Zoom call. Nice. Of course, life still moves on and I have my VFW stuff, my AA meetings, etc. 

... and it seems even I can run out of things to talk about ...

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Hugs