Monday, September 14

Short and ... *snore*

 I'm tired this morning. Due to a family matter, I woke multiple times during the night, in which I prayed regarding the matter. All said, I was in bed for about 4 hours. Deep sleep? Not even close. And as I look now, I see I let my smart ring go dead, so no sleep chart it puts out. Sigh.

The Wife is off work today. She has a medical video call this morning, then has to fast until early afternoon when she goes in for an MRI, and a mammogram. I asked if she would like me along and though she hmm-hawed, she said no. All I would do is sit in the waiting room. But I brought up the possible need for a driver, and she said it shouldn't be required.

I'll be piddling around my computer I guess today.

... and taking a nap.

PeacE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 hours is what my watch is showing I slept as well! I need a nap!