Saturday, September 12

No New Content Here

 I really don't have hardly anything to write about today. I went to the Post for the flag raising, got there like 9:05a and everyone was walking in. Seems I missed it. I had even checked my notes in the morning to be sure of the time, and I had 10a. So I missed it.

Hung out there for a while before heading to get my labs done. Then down the road to Walgreens to pick up a prescription. I was hungry, and it was noonish, I was limited on my choices of food places without having to drive further, so settled for Julioberto's and got a carne asada burrito (and a Patron for Youngest). It was a good choice! When the Wife got home, I still wasn't hungry, so we did a "create your own adventure", and I skipped supper entirely. 

And just like that I am out of anything to write about.

PeacE

No comments: