Monday, November 8

Still Waiting ....

 It is going on six weeks now, since I last was on a project for the Company. Every two weeks I get an email from them stating "Many projects getting ready to start" but yet, here I sit waiting for them to give me a start time. I think this morning I shall write my contact there, and ask again what is going on. I understand delays come up to start projects sometimes, while finalizing details with the client, parameters, etc, but this is getting to be a bit much for me. I need to get back to work. I have sent out my resume to to a couple other places that do similar work, and have not heard anything from them. One I know was looking only for college graduates (which I am not) so that may be a wash eother way - even with my experience.

Otherwise Life has been ... well, Life. I feel like I spend most of my days watching TV show episodes of series on Netflix, or Paramount. Either that or I end up at the bar in the mid-afternoon. I do like to have my beer when I am reading.

First Santa gig is in a couple weeks, with a second one a couple weeks after that. First year doing this sort of thing, and though I sort of am looking forward to it, I am getting a bit leery. I think it is like 'job jitters' people get before an interview type thing.

I was able to get four hours sleep last night, and up now eating some breakfast the Middle Son dropped off this morning. Wife is back in bed catching a couple more hours (wish I was, too).

PeacE

No comments: