Saturday, February 10

What's New In My World?

Nothing.

That's pretty true. At this stage of Life things are so mundane and routine that nothing much happens. Work, sleep, eat (in some order) and repeat. Rarely does much happen to change any of it.

This past week almost had a huge hiccup in it. I think it was Wednesday, the Driver at work gave his two-week notice. This was the position I previously held, and was doing the extra work for not too long ago (the work that was wearing me down to nothing). In a matter of moments I started to stress...feelings of anxiety, thoughts of actually leaving my job. There was no way I would willingly go back to having to do 3/4 of that job, plus my own regular duties, like they had me do before. I would quit before that happened again.

About an hour later all that anxiety and stress was relieved as the Driver had actually recommended someone to the Boss to replace him. Boss had interviewed and hired the guy in that time frame. So now the Driver is training his replacement and I won't have to do anything that I was worried about doing. Though, I am still debating a bit on the new job issue. Would love to work closer to home,as the gas and maintenance on my car has increased with the driving I do. I know Reverend Mother understands that! She drives nearly as far as I do for work.

Going to be a slow weekend. I have nothing planned. Probably end up playing Warcraft and watching Netflix most of the time. But I did take the time to try to get back at writing here.... just need to find topics or something.

PeacE

No comments: