Thursday, April 23

Thirsty Thursday

Another Thursday has arrived, and with the bars still closed, I won't be able to quench my thirst today. To be honest, I haven't done that in several weeks now. The better part of that? I don't mind. I was probably drinking too much anyways. Downside, is I have probably gained 5-10 pounds since I am eating meals more regularly. Sigh.

Exciting News! Yeah, fooled you. I have none. Nothing has changed. No job offers in yet. Still on "Stay at Home" orders (though I cheat and leave whenever I feel I need to do so).

Took PT's birthday present over to him last night. When I posted yesterday I had forgotten it was his actual birthday. I saw notes about it afterwards. Luckily we had been prepared with his gift, knowing the date was coming soon. He seemed to like the gift. Also was able to chit-chat with RM for a few. We didn't stay long.

I got nothing else today. Go on and do whatever.

PeacE

No comments: