Sunday, August 24

For those, I left behind...

Sounds simple. That opening phrase. I, once who published here frequently, without fail, with out fallout from an employer, etc , etc. Here I am again.

A simple man. A man with a family. A man that wants to make the world do things around him. A Man, that is willing to make to make them happen.

(sigh)

Also a man, that has limitations.

Tonight, I was on my way from the bar (go figure). My driver side window was down, no other windows. I was the only one in the car. And I heard some kind of angelic music.

I know it sounds stupid. But A simple man, in a situation, where one is unemployed, and I am hearing this music - more than I can explore. It lasts until I pull into the drive, and I tell my wife "Shhh!"

I can hear it still, but it is falling fast from my ears...

I came to my keyboard tonight, with the thought of throwing this in here.... and believe it or not, there is a little lizard here. Now in Arizona, we have lizards all over - most are geckos. [Save the Gecko/Geico jokes to yourself.] Coming in at 2am, I woke the Wife, told her to stay in bed, this was more than worth her getting up for. [talking about the angelic singing in my car from the windows being down]

Angelic singing? Harmonic balancing? No matter how many times in the last week, with my oldest son in the car, never did the sounds appear. No matter how many times I am drunk, driving home from the bar, with the window down, did these sounds never appear. When alone -

- until tonight.

Job. No, I ain't even thinking I could do that.

Tell me what you think.

PeacE

No comments: