Tuesday, August 26

My Stupid Update

I have received many complaints from e-mails, from verbal responses, and even from comments made indirectly. I have not posted enough.

True I have have not posted many items of deep intellectual thought, or political side-edness. No, I have not posted my opinion about many tings on the many sites I visit (though I still try to read them when I have a chance).

Does that make me a dumbass? No. It makes me one that doesn't post enough - one that has dropped the ball I used to roll on and post regularly. I, too, miss those days.

For those of you that know me, I have been in the search for a job - somewhat close to the income level I have been at. One cannot go to Wal-Mart for $7/hour, when one is used to commission that exceeds $3000/month. I wish the latter one were me, but you understand.

Right now I sit on a chair, scratching my head, dealing with a broken left-footed big toe, and tired of reading ads, reading online jobs, and will go to bed feeling nothing but the pain in my foot. Life in Phoenix ain't great. Throw the last 11+ years of Real Estate and mortgage industry away. It ain't no good here. But - HEY! It's okay!

We have Wal-marts! I am applying tomorrow. At one of them "Super Wal-Marts". I could be a grocer, maybe a stocker - on either side! The Wife would be happy with anything I can get now a days..... Hell. So would I.

Due to my situation, I miss hanging out with several of my friends, who read here. They say they understand, but who knows.

I need to run. Six AM comes early ( I take the Daughter to band early every day of high school) and at the end of the day, the oldest boy, Ralphie, is playing football with practices from til 8. Leaves a lot of time I wishing I was at the bar.

I'll try to post more. Meantime, I read many books, and have several stories in process. Maybe I should finish one soon.

PeacE

No comments: