Tuesday, August 25

Who Is Pointing Fingers?

I have been very lax about updating here. Aside from the blog name, I had also gotten the www.ralphd00d.com web thingy name. Had it in a special deal, got it for another year through another service. And now, got a mailing from Internet Domain Name Services. I don't think $85 a year is good to save my domain. Willing to let it go. But I have until November to figure it out.

That all being said .... I have not been a good writer here, a poster of 'whatever' ... a master of wit, a conundrum of idiots. A blathering of politics, a rebel yell to the sensibility of humanity.

I have failed.

It has turned into a diary, of my pathetic life.

So. No, I don't think I will renew the domain name. No. I don't think I will placate any of the masses with less than my opinion. NO! I will not stop posting ....

Yeah. Somebody give me a cyber-slap, and tell me that, even if it is drizzle, and it bores you to shit, you still read it.....

Nobody likes that.

Things are a changing ... again.

For you, hope it isn't something your mother-in-law likes.....

Be forewarned.

PeacE

2 comments:

Joe said...

I read

Blogger and Wordpress are free

Rev Mom said...

LOL yeah..... I still read it....