Saturday, March 18

Learning How to Feel Old

I have transitioned into the new job pretty well. Getting up at 4:30 in the morning, well before the sun rises was a big change from the previous 10 am awakenings. Makes me feel a bit like some old, retired person going to bed at 9-10pm so I can get enough sleep though. And it feels so weird getting home by 4pm....

Life in general hasn't been bad. The Daughter is still due mid-April, and will be up in the Valley next weekend for her baby shower. The Boys are behaving and doing fine in school. Leaves me sitting here thinking I really don't have much to write about. I guess I'm going to have to get opinionated on political topics just to have content (probably not good) to post about here.....

But not today.... I;m off to watch a movie.

PeacE

No comments: