Saturday, June 1

Summer is Here?

Usually by June 1st, here in Arizona we have had around 20 days of triple digit temperatures. This year we have only had two. And that was in April I think.Next 100+ day is supposedly tomorrow. I have enjoyed the spring this year, even if the rest of the country is having extreme rainstorms, flooding and tornadoes.

Was off the week before the holiday to try to move the majority of the large items from the house.... but that didn't work so hot. I moved probably 95% of my personal stuff (clothes, items, desk items, etc) and at least the king size bed. The Wife, Youngest Son, and I stay at the new home, and the two older Sons are staying at the older home... at least until we get more of the stuff from the MIL cleared out for room for them.

Work is sucking. My co-worker is on short count until she is gone... probably by mid-June. Since March she has been training someone to replace her. The trainee is a twat. She doesn't seem to catch on complete procedures, missing key details and when pointed out to her, all you get is a small "Oh, I'm sorry" before she goes back to doing whatever wrong she was doing before. Mentioned it to the Boss, but he and my co-worker are ecstatic about the Twat's work. And no, she is not a young hot babe, she's in her 50's and married. Should I add on while I am ticked off, she is supposed to know how to do my job as well.... but has not even begun to learn it as she can't do the other stuff (which I do do and know how to do). Frustrating as Hell... which brings up job searching.

Still not having luck finding a job yet. Sent out several replies to Indeed.com jobs with no answer. Have had a couple offers that requested additional information through their website applications, which I completed, but the declined my application. One because it paid too low, and the other because they wanted some one with a college degree. Been nice to know that before I applied and got my hopes up when they asked for more information.

Someday soon, Life is going to get better. We'll be all moved into the new home, and the old one sold. A new job will come along that is closer to home and pays better. That's all I want for the next short period of time...

PeacE

1 comment:

Rev Mom said...

Wish you had asked for help - I could help some...but like you, I may have thrown something away that was to be kept. But I have offered.