Sunday, June 30

Sunday Morning Chill

Well, it's been over a week since the accident, and nothing has been done. I spent half the week waiting for my insurance rep to contact me. Last Saturday I received an email from her stating she had tried to contact me (I had no call) and gave me her contact info, plus her work hours. Unfortunately, her hours were Tues-Sat. By Tuesday evening I still had not heard from her, so I sent an email asking for a call or text with an update. Thursday I get the call late in the day, and there is nothing they can do. Now, I had a previous incident last August, and my rep contacted the other insurance, but this gal didn't even try. So Friday I spoke to my Buddy Jeff, who is my insurance agent, and an attorney, and he said to just call the other guy's insurance and get things going. It was too late Friday to call, and I was busy Saturday. That leaves today, but I doubt anything will get done. So now it will be tomorrow afternoon.

Work still sucks. More applications out last week with no replies yet. The Boss is realizing more and more that the new gal doesn't know her job. Which is adding more work and stress to me. Plus, new procedures they are trying to increase productivity is causing an increase in orders, which creates more work for me. And more physical lifting so here I am off two days and still hurting from stiff muscles. I really just want to quit.

The house moving is still going on. The Wife doing inventory and getting rid of things is going slowly, so getting stuff from the old place is taking forever. I was able to get a dresser out yesterday I gave to a friend for free. Maybe a fire can be set to the old house and we won't need to worry about the rest of the stuff.....

July 4th is this week. Whoopee. I get the day off, but have to go back Friday. Same with The Wife.

Finished watching "Yellowstone" season one last night. It was interesting enough that I am waiting season two to come out on dvd. I know it just started on television, so it will be several months. First television show I have seen in awhile that I have liked.

That should do it for now....

PeacE

No comments: