Thursday, June 6

Yep, Summer Made it Here

After the last post, it sure didn't feel like a regular summer in Phoenix.... but that has changed. been over 100 the last few days. Yeah, it's warm, but I can tolerate it okay until we start getting to 112+. That's when I get pissy. Dry heat or not.

Stayed home from work today as I just didn't feel like going.Still have not had any luck on finding a job closer to home either. Spending some time at the old house to get some searching done from the computer.The Wife FINALLY got the phone into our name at the new place, and I will be calling tomorrow to get internet service set up. I'm sure that can take up to another week... then I can finally move the computers over, and cancel service at the old house.

I did the Goodreads.com reading challenge again this year. Goal for the year is 150 books. Currently I have read 80, which puts me as of today at 53% - 16 books ahead of schedule. Go me.

The Daughter and Doodad came up to help out at the new house for a couple days earlier this week. It was good to see them again. With our weekends taken up with moving and making space, I don't when we will be able to go visit them this summer.

Guess that is about all I have today.

PeacE

No comments: