Saturday, August 3

Monsoon Season Blows

It is Monsoon season here the desert valley. Due to some stupid reason, this season is June 15th through September 30th. Either way, right now we are in the thick of it. The humidity has been high, and with temps nearing 110 it makes my warehouse pretty miserable. I'm pretty tired of sweating all day.

I don't have much to share today. Still working on moving between houses. My car is considered totaled, and I'm only getting about $3700 out of it. Guess I'll be hitting craigslist once the check gets here. Still haven't had any good job offers. Current job is definitely taking a toll on me physically and mentally, but nothing I can do about it at the moment except quit.... which I can't afford to do. Sigh.

Middle son turns 17 this next week. Doing our birthday dinner tomorrow night at the place he chooses. All I know right now it is going be steak, steak, or probably steak.My guess is Lonestar..... We bought him a Hurdy-Gurdy playable build-it-yourself kit for his present. He likes some band on youtube that uses this instrument, and thought it would be something he could build and play since he has mastered a number of instruments. Hope he likes it.

Been a couple weeks since I saw my Doodad. Never thought I would miss like I find myself doing every now and then.After all, I am not raising her, or even live with her... must just be that Papaw thinking or something. Was hoping to take a trip down there today, but I had to work a few hours, and their plans were busy enough I didn't want to burden them with us coming down. Maybe they can make it up next weekend....

Guess that is about all I got for now...

PeacE

No comments: