Sunday, February 28

Some Alone Time

 I'm all alone this morning... not counting the pets. The Wife ran off to church. The Middle son showed up and took the Youngest, to do some shopping. Of course, he brought over laundry to get done as well. We have always told him and he Oldest Son to bring it over when they need it done. We aren't "doing the laundry" but they can. Hell of a lot cheaper than the apartment community-shared laundry facilities. Supposedly he has a load started and wanted to do some 99 cent store shopping.... of course he willbring me back some Mtn Dew.

I'm hurting a bit this morning. I fell a couple times last night. Yes I am sure the drinking was part of the issue. Either way, I took a couple spills after getting home. Thankfully, not in a forward motion, and onto the knees, but backwards onto my bottom. Which the back is not happy about today. That's why I had some acetaminophen with the allergy pill, along with the last 2 slices of pizza this morning for breakfast. I'm getting way too old to do the late nights like I tried to do last night....

So, knowing everyone here had left, I thought I would get some "quiet time" to do ...something. I end up here. I am sure to be followed with the RM's page, and then some social media. Trying to set up a bday dinner for Tues for the Youngest's, which was Friday, but trying to get people all on the same page/day/etc is a pain in the ass.

I'm off to play some Warcraft...

Peace

No comments: