Monday, March 1

Ready! Set! And.... Go Wait a Damn Minute

 It's is Monday evening, and I sit here, out of work again. Current project ended about 1pm today, and, in typical fashion with the Company, I have not heard of being shifted into another one just as of yet. It usually seems to take them about two days to do the change, and have things set up, and Project/Team Leads having a list of who is supposed to be on that job. It's a bit frustrating, when one is doing projects that only last a week or so, then end. Be nice to get on one that runs a couple months - then I could use the break of a few days - not this every 5 days wait 5 days crap. Sigh, but I still love my job - and I have one.

Tomorrow night we are going out for the Youngest's bday dinner. His two older brothers will be able to attend. I'll be ready to get out of the house by then... being home all day doing nothing.

I'm 35 books into my goal of 150 for the year. The website says I am 11 ahead of schedule. I may have to raise that number back up, though I lowered because now I am working means less time to read. I dunno.

Morning Edit: Another early rise day, though I didn't set my alarms. I think I learned not to have Dill-flavored chips shortly before going to bed. The dreams I had last night we WEIRD! I had at least 3-4 of them - all different except for being totally weird. Which meant I didn't sleep as well as I had been lately. I hope it is not leading to nights of not sleeping...

PeacE

No comments: